Forza Horizon video review
Forza Horizon is the first game to come out to not be part of the numbered series, and the first to feature an open world gameplay. Players will be able to coast along the roads of Colorado in areas such as Gladstone and the Rockies. Does this spin-off fare well when compared to the previous games?
This is action racing
• Visceral, moment to moment gameplay with Forza authenticity, attention to detail and quality.
• Smash through fences and picnic tables or drift through civilian traffic at high speeds to gain fame.
• Race against planes and helicopters in showcase challenges.
• Race at night with full 24hr light cycle for the first time in the Forza franchise.
Freedom of the open road
• Race on some of the best driving roads in the world including pavement and dirt.
• Explore reimagined Colorado with broad environmental diversity – red rocks, aspen reservoir, and small towns.
• Discover hidden challenges and collectables like barn finds.
Competition meets culture
• Set in an automotive music festival, find multiple radio stations curated by Rob da Bank (BBC One DJ and festival promoter).
• Online playground games like “cat&mouse” or “tag”, never made more sense.
• Rivalries and leaderboards baked into the world.
Head on over here to check out the full written review.