E3 2012: Halo 4 Multiplayer Party "Snack" Footage
GameZone's own Vito Gesualdi was at the E3 2012 Halo 4 party, checking out the new multiplayer modes and snagging some exclusive footage of the game's long-rumored "Snack Mode." Check out these in-game snacks, and scope these leaked treats.
Game info: The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the Infinity to experience Halo’s original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - episodic fiction-based co-op missions
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan-IV player progression system.
- Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!*
- War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
- Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies*