GameZone Exclusive: Vindictus S2 Episode 2 brings character revamps and 14 dungeons
Vindictus, the free-to-play MMORPG from Nexon, patches its update for Season 2 Episode 2 tomorrow. It's the first of a few major updates coming to the game over the next couple of months. As I said, the first patch comes on 6/19 and brings with it character revamps, a new expertise, new dungeons, battles, monsters and map features. You can also view the trailer for tomorrow's patch below...
The list of content being added via tomorrow's patch is:
- Nine new battles being added in the Twilight Desert, a new map in Vindictus
- New monsters: Grim Reapers and Guardians, which you can see screenshots and concept art of in the gallery.
- Map features: Time progression when moving into each new area
- Underground dungeons: There are a total of 14 dungeons. Portals will open and close depending on day or night. Upon clearing them, players will get random rewards, including rare Enchant Scrolls.
- Mini-game Charles Race: race against the ratman Charles to obtain the treasure first.
- Lann (quick offensive characters who uses two swords to deal damage): Enhancement focused on Critical Hits/ Fury No.7 and improved Dodging skills
- Fiona (defensive character who can block and strategically counter enemy attacks): Small Shield/Large Shield improved, Long Hammer improved
- Karok (powerhouse melee character who uses brute strength to seize and bash enemies): Smash/Clash improved, new skill added
- Evie (mage character who uses alchemy to support allies and attack enemies): Addition of 10 or so more types of magic. Improved so that Evie can charge up magic spells ahead of time
- Kai (a ranged character who utilizes the bow and arrow to deal damage): SP fills up more easily, but will be consumed more quickly
New expertise: Gathering
- Only obtainable in the Season 2 area
- Orbs obtained from the Luminary trees can be used to create equipment or weapons.
Stay tuned for more updates as Vindictus adds tons of new content.