E3 2012: Resident Evil 6 exclusive interview
Capcom's Resident Evil series is back with the biggest installment ever. Three protagonists will be crossing the globe to deal with this latest viral outbreak, including Wesker's kid and a very sexy Leon Kennedy. GameZone's own Vito Gesualdi caught up with Capcom at E3 2012 to get the scoop on this upcoming game, and reveals his infatuation for a certain jacket-wearing action hero.
- Horror on a global scale - No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines - Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
- Solo or co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J'avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J'avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability