The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Cheats: How to create a Shadow Link worth 999 Rupees
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds might be a single player game, but that didn't stop Nintendo from adding in a pretty awesome Street Pass feature that allows you to battle other people's Shadow Links. These Shadow Links can be customized based on the items you unlocked in the game, as well as how many hearts your original Link has.
Each time you make your Shadow Link better by equipping it with a better weapon, or gaining more hearts, the bounty will raise. This bounty is more or less a good gauge at how difficult your Link will be to defeat.
To get your Shadow Link to perfect status, you'll need to equip him with these following items:
- Master Sword with all upgrades which can be attained by collecting 4 Master Ores
- Red Tunic which can be found in Lorule Castle
- Every single Heart Piece including all the Heart Containers
- The Great Spin Attack which can be attained by collecting all 100 Maiamais
- Two weapons that are upgraded to Nice weapons, such as Nice Bow and Nice Fire Rod
After you gained all of these items, your Shadow Link will be a force to be reckoned with.