League of Legends Darius, the Hand of Noxus, livestream and initial impressions
Hey summoners, welcome to GameZone's livestream version of "Eye of the Summoned". Today, we are taking a look at the latest League of Legends patch while playing as Darius, the Hand of Noxus, who was released today.
While I'm a big fan of the changes in today's patch, I'm a bit skeptical about this new champion. My initial thoughts on Darius is that he's a bit overpowered, but this is just judging from the champion spotlight released by Riot today.
To get a better understanding of this new champion, I will be playing (and livestreaming) my initial games with Darius and offering my personal opinion of him. Keep in mind, he was just released today, so cut me some slack. Check below the video for Darius' abilities.
- Hemorrhage (Passive) - Darius aims his attacks strategically, causing his target to bleed. This effect stacks up to five times.
- Decimate - Darius swings his axe in a wide circle. Enemies struck by the blade take more damage than those struck by the shaft.
- Crippling Strike - Darius's next attack severs a crucial artery. As the target bleeds out, their movement and attack speeds are slowed. Crippling Strike's cooldown is lower the more bloodied the target.
- Apprehend - Darius hones his axe, granting him passive armor penetration. When activated, Darius sweeps up his enemies with his axe's hook and pulls them to him.
- Noxian Guillotine (Ultimate) - Darius leaps to an enemy Champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. This damage increases for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target. If Noxian Guillotine is a killing blow, its cooldown is refreshed.