Gary Busey or Video Game Character Contest
We have another awesome contest going on for you guys. GameZone partnered up with the Guinness Book of World Records to bring eight lucky winners a copy of the Guinness World Records 2011 Gamer’s Edition.
What we have here are 16 quotes that have either been spoken by famous video game characters ... or Gary Busey.
To win one of these books, you have to submit either GB for Gary Busey or VG for Video Game Character by each number by clicking the "submit" button below.
Note: Contest is only open to U.S. residents. Contest runs until Friday July 15, 2011.
1. “It’s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I’m all outta gum.”
2. “Wizard needs food badly!”
3. “It’s good for everyone to understand that they are to love their enemies, simply because your enemies show you things about yourself you need to change. So in actuality enemies are friends in reverse.”
4. “It’s the stench of betrayal. The odour of that accursed Sparda! I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!”
5. “Writhe in my cage of torment, my friend.”
6. “Ah, videogames, what a waste of money. Now to go online and bid one thousand dollars for a set of itchy and scratchy corn-cob holders. Terrific, terrific experience.”
7. “A man chooses. A slave obeys.”
8. “My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids’ parties.”
9. “Violets are blue. Roses are red. We’re coming aboard. Prepare to eat lead.”
10. “Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling.”
11. “When you get lost in your imaginatory vagueness your foresight will become a nimble vagrant.”
12. “Planet Earth. Or, as the rest of the omniverse call it, the Orb of Dreams.”
13. “Great things like this only happen for the first time once.”
14. “Never dip lower than you can dip.”
15. “You know what ‘failing’ stands for? It stands for ‘Finding an Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth.’”
16. “The more time you take to come clean, the less time it takes dirt to come for you.”