Everything we know about tomorrow's Clash of Clans Town Hall 11 update
What to expect with tomorrow's massive Clash of Clans update
Throughout the week, Supercell has shared some smaller tidbits of information regarding quality of life improvements coming with the update. Here are the highlights:
- "Nexting" a battle at Town Hall 10 has been reduced from 1000 gold to 900 gold. It can be assumed that Town Hall 11 will cost 1000 gold to Next.
- The Boost for Heroes, Barracks, and Spell Factories will be reduced from 10 gems for 2 hours to 5 gems for 1 hour.
- War Preparation Day for Clan Wars will be reduced to 23 hours, essentially allowing a clan to start a war at a consistent time every single war.
- Starting at Clan Castle 4 (Town Hall 8), you'll be able to request/donate one Dark Spell to your clan mates.
- A "safety zone" will be added around the "Next" button to avoid accidental troop deployment when looking for a target.
- You'll get a sound notification when you find a Village after being in clouds over one minute. You'll also hear the sound then the "Retry" button appears.
- Reduction in the effectivness of multiple Healers on the same target, with no change to range.
Two New Achievements:
- Anti-*****: Destroy 20 ****s in Multiplayer battles (Destroy the new Town Hall 11 Defense)
- Sharing is Caring: Donate 100 spell storage capacity worth of spells
- The Max Town Hall 11 War Loot will be 660,000 Gold/Elixir and 3,600 Dark Elixir before Clan Perks.
- Nexting a battle at Town Hall 10 has been reduced from 1,000 Gold to 900 Gold. It can be assumed that Town Hall 11 will cost 1,000 Gold to Next.
Clash of Clans' Town Hall 11 update is expected to arrive tomorrow, December 10th. Should anything change between now and then, we'll be sure to let you know. We'll also be posting the full patch notes once they are released, presumably when the update goes live.