Sep 28, 2016 | 321 Comments
Darksiders II video walkthrough | "The Nook" dungeon puzzle guide
Death is out to clear his brother's name and restore order to the realm by resurrecting humanity. To do this, he'll have to smash his way through legions of boss battles, uncover a variety of secrets, and try his best to keep his skull mask from getting dirty. Vito Gesualdi helps you get it done in this video walkthrough!
Dungeon Guide: The Nook
The Nook is filled with a variety of dastardly puzzles, many involving the constructs littered around the dungeon. Use these giant stone monsters to attach chain hooks, open up doorways and activate other parts of the environment. We take a look at how to solve the most troublesome puzzles in The Nook, along with some tips on finding secret items such as a Page of the Dead, Boatman's Coin, and two Stone of Mythics.
- How to beat Darksiders II
- How to solve the elevator puzzles in The Nook
- How to solve the ball puzzles in The Nook
- Where to find the Dungeon Map in The Nook
- Where to find the big key in The Nook
- How to fight the sub-boss
- Where to find the Construct Hulk boss
About The Author
In This Article