Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Cheats: Infinite Money exploit
Purchasing weapons and gear in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag requires reales (gold, or essentially what the in-game money is called). Of course, this is never cheap -- but thankfully, we have a new cheat/exploit that can get you unlimited cash.
As detailed by CheatCC, the exploit involves you proceeding through the main missions until you've gained access to Sequence 2: Memory 3. Any memory can be loaded in Assassin's Creed 4 at any time, meaning this mission is repeatable at any point during your game.
Now follow these directions:
- Proceed to the area where the three templars are standing around a table.
- The "Pickpocket All Templars" optional objective will appear when standing next to them.
- Pickpocket all three templars to steal their money.
- Now pause the game and select the "Reload Last Checkpoint" option. This will not only save the money you pickpocketed from them previously, but will allow you to pickpocket them again.
- Repeat the process as many times as you'd like (there is no limit).
It's believed that by using this method you can earn approximately 35,00 Reales every seven minutes. Money earned from this can be used to purchase weapons and gear.
As noted, this was performed on an unpatched version of the game. If you've already downloaded a patch that fixes this, you can delete it by using the "Clear hard drive cache" code on Xbox 360.
While you're at it, check out our list of hidden Achievements in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.