8 ways video games are better than the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
You've seen the pictures. You've read the Tweets. You've heard the complaints. Sochi is a mess. No matter how Putin tries to spin this -- actually, I'm not sure he's even spinning anything. I think he genuinely believes everything is going swimmingly. It's Russia, after all. These accommodations are 5-star resorts for Russia.
Anyways, the conditions for Olympians and media are just terrible. So bad that video games could've done a better job. Here's 10 ways video games are better than the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
1. Russia has anti-gay laws, while BioWare is trying to get more characters that are gay.
2. In video games, there's only one toilet per stall.
3. Also, sinks are installed properly and normal-looking water comes out.
4. The snowboarding courses are much better in video games.
5. And Shaun White doesn't withdraw from events.
6. Mario and Sonic don't have to worry about terrorist threats.
7. We don't kill our stray dogs... okay, maybe we do...
8. When we approach an unfinished building, we expect the worst.