Super Mario 3D World Cheats: Infinite lives exploit
For as far back as I can remember, infinite lives was something I strived for in just about every Mario game. With the release of Super Mario 3D World on Wii U, not much has changed -- the goal of infinite lives still exists. And there's an easy way for you to get it; just follow these steps:
How to get Infinite Lives in Super Mario 3D World
- In World 1-2, soon after entering the cave, you will come across a Koopa Trooper right next to a Goomba on a slightly raised platform (pass the first Koopa)
- Kill the Goomba and then jump on the green Koopa to steal its shell.
- Hop on to the platform and head to the next area where you will find three purple blocks.
- Face the rear wall while standing in front of the three blocks (your character's back should be facing the first purple block).
- Throw the Koopa and then immediately jump without pressing anything else.
- If you do this successfully, your character will jump on the shell on its own and you will begin getting infinite 1-Ups.
Note that as long as you don't press anything else, you should get infinite lives.