Super Mario 3D World Cheats: How to Warp from World 1-2 to World 2
As was the case in previous Mario games, Super Mario 3D World for Wii U has a few sections that let you warp past some worlds -- essentially skipping some levels.
As of this writing, there are currently two warping places: from World 1-2 to World 2, and from World 4-2 to World 5. Both require you to have the Cat Suit. Now follow these directions:
How to warp from World 1-2 to World 2
- The Cat Suit can be found in World 1-1. Once you have the Cat Suit, wear it throughout the entire World 1-2.
- Near hte end of the unground portion of the world, you will see a pipe that splits into two paths; one path with coins lined in it.
- Once you exit the pipe you will come across three invisible "?" blocks along the wall. Use the blocks to reach the upper area (there are a few hidden blocks that you must hit to reveal).
- Once you reach the upper area, you will find a Koopa Trooper. Take out the Koopa Trooper and immediately climb the wall right above his platform.
- Once you climb to the top you will find a red warp pipe. This will take you to World 2.