League of Legends 'Mordekaiser' guide
In this episode of Eye of the Summoned, GameZone's weekly show about all things League of Legends, Matt takes a look at Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal. Though he's number one in Brazil, Mordekaiser still holds a very special place in our heart.
In addition to an outline of all of Mordekaiser's abilities, we give you a detailed guide on builds and strategies that will help you succeed when playing as him in League of Legends.
As always, our strategies are not the come all, end all of strategies. We realize that there are numerous ways to play champions when it comes to League of Legends. Rather, this is our take on what works best for us and what we feel will help the average player looking to try out Mordekaiser.
Remember, you don't have to be Brazilian to play Mordekaiser, but it definitely helps. With that being said, enjoy the video spotlight and we hope it helps you in your future Mordekaiser endeavors. As always, feel free to leave comments about the video, additional champion, or what you'd like to see in next week's video in the section below.
- Iron Man - (Innate): 35% of the damage dealt from abilities is converted into a temporary absorption shield. Shield generation is only half as effective against minions and monsters. Maximum shield strength is 90 + (30 × level). The shield decays by 3% per second.
- Mace of Spades - (Active): On next hit, Mordekaiser swings his mace with such force that it echoes out, striking up to 3 additional nearby targets, dealing magic damage. If the target is alone, the ability deals 65% more damage.
- Creeping Death - (Active): Unleashes a protective cloud of metal shards to surround an ally or himself, increasing their armor and magic resistance and dealing magic damage per second to enemies in the cloud for 6 seconds.
- Siphon of Destruction - (Active): Mordekaiser damages all enemies in a cone in front of him, dealing magic damage.
Children of the Grave - (Active): Mordekaiser deals magic damage to the target and curses it for 10 seconds with a damage-over-time effect. The damage is equal to a percentage of the target's maximum health. Mordekaiser heals himself for the damage done.
- In addition, if the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds. During this time, Mordekaiser gains 20% of their ability power and attack damage. The spirit in turn gains 75% of Mordekaiser's adjusted damage, ability power, and health totals.