GZ Top Headlines: iPad 3, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, and more!
Hey GameZone fans! Welcome to the second episode of GameZone's weekly recap of the top video game headlines. Every Friday, we will take a quick look at, and recap, some of the top video game headlines from the week. These are the top gaming headlines for the week of March 9, 2012.
Be sure to watch until the end where we announce the winner of last week's Darkness II competition and reveal the new name of this news show.
Check below for more info on what we cover for the week of March 9, 2012:
Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed III announcement trailer released [link]
- AC3 being worked on by 7 different Ubisoft studios [link]
- Tons of AC3 details [link]
- Behind the scenes trailer and first in-game look [link]
- Halo 4 release date to be announced 'in not-too-crazy-distant future' [link]
- 343 confirms Halo 4 is native 720p [link]
Mass Effect 3
- Mass Effect 3 sells nearly 900k units in 24 hours in U.S. [link]
- Fans upset with BioWare's use of stock image in ME3 [link]
- Users attack Mass Effect 3 with low Metacritic review scores [link]
The new iPad, or iPad 3
- iOS 5.1 update released, jailbreak already available [link]
- iPad 3 officially announced: Retina display, 4G LTE, 5mp camera, 1080p recording confirmed [link]
- iPad 3 to release on March 16, pre-orders begin today for $499 [link]
Thanks for tuning in for our second episode of (you'll have to watch the video to see what name was selected and for who won a free copy of Darkness II).
Be sure to tune in next week for more gaming news and another planned giveaway!