Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3As Mr. T would so bluntly say â€œI pity da foo who hasnâ€™t tried Tony Hawkâ€™s Pro Skater 3â€. Months ago, Playstation 2 and Gamecube holders marveled at the third installment of the hawk franchise. And after a seemingly lifetime of waiting, those who possess the Xbox console can finally take in likely the best Extreme Sports title ever crafted. This is your basic, first-rate, advanced ported video game, so donâ€™t go running to the stores expecting a brand new game to place along side your PS2 version. Neversoft took the game, improved the graphics, slow-down, added a level, added a character; basically, re-perfecting a masterpiece, and released it on the Xbox. Tony Hawkâ€™s Pro Skater 3 is an unbelievably non-subtle improvement on the second installment released a couple years ago. Xbox Only Features
- Plug your own soundtracks into the game to skate to
- Explore an Xbox Only secret level which gives an exclusive look at Tony Hawkâ€™s Pro Skater 4
- 4 Player and System Link Play. (Play over GameSpy Arcadeâ„¢)
- Scary New Secret Character
- Full-Screen Anti-Aliasing
- Gruesomely improved blood effects
- Hundreds of insane new tricks and combos
- Nearly 2 dozen professional skaters to choose from
- Intuitive and solid control scheme
- Incredibly realistic, obstacle & secret filled locations.
- Expanded multi-player modes
- Improved skate-park editor for increased re-playability
- Enhanced Create-a-Skater
- And much moreâ€¦
- Trick Attack: Duke it out with your friends to see who can score the highest. This is the most common choice for multiplayer battles.
- Graffiti: Conquer each jump with the highest score, and it will be sprayed your color, the person who owns the most jumps at the end of a given time period wins.
- Horse: One person sets the score with 1 trick, the following person must beat the score or he is assigned a letter. Spell out Horse and itâ€™s over.
- King of the Hill: Crown yourself, and hold your territory, because your opponents will do anything to take it from you.
- Slap!: When two players collide, the slower skater falls and the one still standing earns a point. The one with the most points at the end of the round wins.