Your children can twerk to Yo Gabba Gabba! and The Wiggles in Just Dance Kids 2014
Ubisoft today announced Just Dance Kids 2014, a nice alternative dance game for those of you who prefer not to have your children twerk to the current trash that's on the radio.
“We’ve seen parents, teachers and families from around the world bring our Just Dance Kids games into their living rooms and classrooms over the past few years,” said Ubosft's senior VP of sales and marketing Tony Key. “We’re dedicated to making Just Dance Kids 2014 our best Kids dance game to date, with new music, dance moves and features to make the dance experience fun for the entire family.”
The track list features 30 songs from a range of kids' pop stars, TV shows, movies and more:
- “Hit The Lights” by Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “Give Your Heart A Break” by Demi Lovato
- “We Go Well Together” by Goldheart
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Put Your Hearts Up” by Ariana Grande
- “Make It Shine (Victorious Theme)” by Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- “Ready Or Not” by Bridgit Mendler
- “Get Ready To Wiggle” by The Wiggles
- “The Freeze Game” by Yo Gabba Gabba!
- “7 8 9”
- “Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)”
- “Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)”
- “Get Down On It”
- “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- “I Like To Move It”
- “Magic Carpet Ride”
- “Problem (Monster Remix)”
- “Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)”
- “The Hustle”
- “The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room”
- “Walking On Sunshine”
There are also some new features including Just Create Mode; this mode, exclusively for Kinect, lets kids star in their very own music video with their own original choreography and dance routines. Dance Director Mode is available for Wii U and allows one player to act as the leader by using the Wii U GamePad to surprise players with dance move suggestions during songs. Lastly, Parents' Corner lets parents see how many calories their child is burning through a fitness tracker and custom playlists.
Just Dance Kids 2014 is due out on October 22 for Xbox 360, Wii and Wii U.