WWE 2K15's "Hulkamania" Collector's Edition revealed alongside first screenshot
John Cena has revealed what he will look like in 2K's upcoming wrestling game WWE 2K15.
"Normally #YouCantSeeMe, but here's a look at yours truly in @wwegames #WWE2K15!," John Cena tweeted, revealing the in-game version of himself as he will appear in WWE 2K15, presumably in the the next-gen versions of the game. I mean, where else would you find nips as defined as those.
In addition to the first screenshot, 2K also announced the WWE 2K15 "Hulkamania" Collector's Edition. Dedicated to the WWE Hall of Famer, the Hulkamania Collector's Edition will be made exclusively for the PS4 and Xbox One. It will retail for $99.99, and will feature a number of exclusive collectibles which are all detailed below.
- A Copy of WWE 2K15: This is important.
- Exclusive Premium Packaging: Proudly display and lord your "HULKAMANIA" Edition over friends and loved ones. Tear it open like it’s one of Hogan's signature t-shirts, immediately regret all decisions which led to that point.
- Exclusive Collectible Art Card Personally Autographed by Hulk Hogan: The Hulkster himself signed thousands of these cards specifically for the "HULKAMANIA" Edition of WWE 2K15. We sent him the Sharpies and have the photos to prove it!
- Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan Vinyl Figure: The good people of Funko made this figure especially for us. Just don't call it a doll, brother!
- Exclusive Piece of Authentic Ring Canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw Appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, Tenn. – Own a piece of the actual ring mat that Hulk Hogan laid his feet upon with a commemorative plaque. Display it, scratch and sniff it, whatever you want. It's yours!
- Two Pre-Order, Launch Exclusive Characters: Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan - Gain access to twice as much Hulk Hogan before anyone else!
- Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer, Sting Playable Characters Pack: Not only do you gain access to Hulk Hogan before everyone else, but you get to pit him against one of his all-time greatest rivals, Sting, before anyone else, too!