Wildlife Camp Announced for PC
March 12, 2010
“Wildlife Camp” Announced for PC
Animal park simulation takes PC players to the African savanna
bitComposer Games and German developers B-Alive are releasing Wildlife Camp in Q2, an interactive animal park sim that has received particular acclaim for its beautifully animated and superbly designed animals. The player has to manage a wildlife camp in Africa and provide the highest standard of care for the animals there. Once the player has created his avatar, he can then tackle his first tasks around the camp, as the many cute residents will need lots of nurturing, training, medical attention and encouragement.
Besides feeding the animals, Wildlife Camp also offers all sorts of fun activities like elephant rides. A variety of exciting tasks and adventures await animal lovers in the camp, in the surrounding villages and the vast African savanna that can be reached in a range of vehicles such as Jeeps, helicopters and air boats. An extensive tutorial will enable players to quickly familiarize themselves with the game.
- Over 120 items of clothing, accessories and hairstyles available to the player character
- Explore the area around the park
- Endlessly generated missions and tasks
- 12 training methods to teach the animals amusing tricks or to prepare them for life in the wild
- Ten animal species with over 200 different accessories and hair types
Wildlife Camp will appear in Q2 of 2010 exclusively on PC. The game will be published by bitComposer Games. For more details on bitComposer Games products, please visit: www.bit-composer.com