Watch Dogs recommended PC specs revealed
Last month, Ubisoft revealed the minimum system specifications needed to play Watch Dogs on your PC. Of course, that's for the bare minimum, just getting the game running. Today, with pre-orders for Watch Dogs having gone live on Steam, we now have the official recommended system specifications for a much more smoother play.
According to the Steam page, these are the recommended system specs to play Watch Dogs on PC:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
- Processor: Eight core - Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
Watch Dogs is set to release on May 27 for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4. It has been delayed for the Wii U.