Watch Dogs PC system requirements revealed, eight core CPU required for Ultra
The dawn of next-gen is almost upon us. In fact, it's only slightly over a month away. If you're planning on skipping the next-gen consoles in favor of your PC, then be prepared for some mandatory upgrades, if you want to run these games at Ultra settings.
Thanks to the Russian product description on Ubisoft's page, which site Playground.ru was able to snag, we can finally see whether our PCs are up to the job (they probably aren't).
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- Note that we only support 64 bit OSs.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Quad core
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 460
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5770
- CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9750
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Eight core
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 560 ti
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
- GPU: Latest DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM or more
- CPU: Latest Eight core or more
- RAM: 8GB or more
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 670
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970
- CPU: AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core
There are definitely PC gamers out there that are ready with the latest specs, but I imagine a lot of PC gamers will be needing to upgrade their system to get the most out of the graphical capabilities the game has to offer.