[Watch] Doctor Who star David Tennant leads all new Ducktales cast in singing original theme song
Seriously can't wait for this
The Ducktales reboot won't debut on Disney XD until this Summer, but we now know the entire voice cast thanks to a new video released today by the network.
Doctor Who star David Tennant will play the role of Scrooge McDuck, and the entire cast sings the show's original theme song. Tennant is joined by
- Danny Pudi (Community) as Huey
- Ben Schwartz (Parks and Rec) Dewey
- Bobby Moynihan (SNL) Louie
- Kate Micucci (Raising Hope) Webby Vanderquack
- Toks Olagundoye (Castle) Mrs. Beakley
- Beck Bennett (SNL) Launchpad McQuack
Other characters such as villain Magica Daspell, Gyro and Duckworth will all also be in the show. Alan Young, the original Scrooge McDuck, passed away earlier this year at 96 years old. It's unknown if any other characters will make a return as cameos, but we will have to see.
Check out the announcement video and let us know what you think below.