Warlock 2; More monsters, more spells, pure hextacy!
The realm of Ardania sure is busy. What with all the various games that take place in the realm, it seems like the place is constantly under some sort of threat. Great tourist destination? Probably not, but if you're a badass Warlock with an arsenal of spells, you'll fit right in.
Warlock 2: The Exiled is the sequel to Warlock where players will wield deadly spells, summon terrifying beasts to do their bidding, and wage war against various monsters in pure hex-style combat. YES!
But you don't need me to convince you, I'll just let this video do all the talking.
Some of the features include:
- The Never-ending Gory – The battle for Ardania is constant, merciless, and challenging: your claim to the land will be tested with battles across the world map where each fight is worthy of your personal attention; you're not called a WAR-lock for nothing
- Spelling Counts – Over 150 spells to add to your tome, allowing command over powerful enchantments, nasty hexes, and elemental forces
- A Crass Menagerie – Hundreds of different mythical and magical beasts to deploy on the battlefield with distinct tactical uses, from giant rats and dwarven prospectors to werewolves with hats on them
- Friendship is Magic – A multi-player experience as robust as the single-player experience, including PvP, Co-op PvE, and every combination in between
- Warlock 2: The Playstyles – Fight your way through the shards to reclaim Ardania in new ‘Exile’ mode, or relive the classic gameplay of ‘Master of the Arcane’ mode with new features from the sequel