Warframe update 13 coming to PS4, bringing Hydroid warframe
A major update will be hitting the PS4's free-to-play shooter, Warframe! This update will bring a ton of changes, including a new warframe. The warframe takes the shape of Hydroid. What can Hydroid do? Well, here's an idea:
- Tempest Barrage - Calls down a barrage of liquid fury
- Undertow - Become a water trap and drown unsuspecting enemies
- Tidal Surge - Crash through enemies in a ferocious wall of water
- Tentacle Swarm - Summon a watery creature from the deep to wreak havoc
Take a look at Hydroid in the video below!
As for the update itself? It brought new weapons attachments, enemies, dojo customization and more! Check out the details below:
- MELEE 2.0 - Your melee weapons have never been so powerful. Fully equip your melee weapon, add Combo Chaining, Equip State and Stance Mods and realize an entirely new melee system for your Warframe.
- DARK SECTORS - Tenno are building Solar Rails to bring back the light to the Dark Sectors throughout the Solar System. Ready your Clan and build Solar Rails to lay claim to these lost outposts. Collect Tribute from everyone who uses your rail but stay alert, Tenno -- other Clans can try to overtake your Sector.
- NEW WEAPONS
- ATTICA - Quickly fire off a volley of deadly bolts with the Attica Repeating Crossbow.
- NAMI SKYLA - Like the surge and crash of storm waves, a master of the Nami Cutlass and Skyla Dagger turns these two separate weapons into one fluid attack.
- NIKANA - The Nikana Katana reintroduces a lost Tenno blade and with it another fragment of the old ways.
- NEW PRIME WEAPON - Lex Prime joins the ranks of Elite Prime weapons.
- MELEE WEAPON ATTACHMENTS - Five new SUGATRA Melee Weapon Attachments display the martial finesse and skill of its master.
- NEW WEAPON SKINS - The Shock Camo Skins' bold patterns are designed to confuse the optical processing of both robotic and organic enemies.
- NEW ENEMIES - Vay Hek's Prosectors and Guardsmen pose new threats. Find the elemental damage type they're vulnerable to and take them down!
- NEW SENTINEL SKIN - Add the Para Skin to your Carrier -- The perfect companion for the new Hydroid Warframe!
- EXPANDED TILESET - Explore this new Grineer Shipyard Tileset in the Ceres planetary region.
- DOJO CUSTOMIZATION - Ten new Dojo Rooms are now available!