v1.20 CMSF and MARINES Patches Out Now!
August 25, 2009
v1.20 CMSF and MARINES patches out now!
The v1.20 patches for COMBAT MISSION SHOCK FORCE as well as CMSF MARINES are finally out now! The list of changes, additions, new features and bug fixes is impressively long as usual, below just a few snapshots of what's awaiting you in the latest free upgrade to the series:
- "Pop Smoke" can now be aimed using the Face Command or current unit facing.
- Floating icons for friendly units now briefly blink after sustaining a casualty.
- Spotters for indirect support weapons are now able to target areas slightly outside of direct LOS under certain circumstances, such as when firing indirectly over a tall wall or just behind the crest of a hill.
- Muzzle flame, smoke, dust, and other effects directly attached to enemy unit behavior are no longer shown unless the unit is already spotted by at least one friendly soldier.
- Campaign players now have an option to switch between RealTime and WeGo Modes in between battles.
- Scenario game time limit has been increased to 4 hours