Urban Rivals New Design and Game Client
January 31, 2008
Urban Rivals – New Design and Game Client
The world's number one online trading card game, UrbanRivals, release a new game client and character card design
Boostr, the company behind Urban Rivals, recently launched a new version of the flash game client and unveiled an improved design for the character cards. The new design is now much clearer and easier to read and the new game features introduced have improved gameplay and the user experience.
The new game client features include:
- A new Quick Challenge feature, with just one click this automated feature will challenge other players to a duel while you sit back and wait for the next game.
- Better motion of projectiles during the battles, with each clan having their own projectile design, the new client shows the success of each round in a battle.
- An animation for “Sureshot” (when your attack is at least double that of your opponent), the animation shows the knock-out blow in full animated effect.
- Shortcuts for common actions (tool tips available when you mouse over the buttons).
- Players’ nationality flags are visible during battles, so you know where you opponent is situated in the world, allowing for better communication.
Since the launch of the new flash client Urban Rivals has experienced a 20% increase in the average amount of games played.
Sebastien Flory, CEO of Boostr remarked, “We’ve built up a successful business by listening to what our customers want, and delivering on our promises. Urban Rivals continues to grow at an astonishing rate and we’ll continue to give Urban Rivals players what they ask for.”