Undead Labs releases 'Title Update 3' for State of Decay
State of Decay developer Undead Labs has been hard at work on a number of fixes for their recently released, open-world zombie survival game. One issue that’s plagued a considerable amount of players has been a bug that’s froze, crashed or altogether refused game data. Today, though, Undead Labs has released Title Update 3 that addresses this major bug and a whole lot more.
The full list of patch notes can be seen below:
- You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back. Followers can also accompany you on most non-storyline missions. - NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space. - Jacob can no longer be selected for a "Mercy Shot" mission before he gives you the “Home Away from Home” mission. - You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.
- Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles. - Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse. - You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control. - Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.
- Outposts are now numbered on the map. - Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost. - Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.
- Added Journal log entries for "Memento" mission. - Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission. - You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission. - Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions. - Additional polish to "The Law" mission.
- Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn't scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits. - Removed references to generators in Fuel description. - Fixed a terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game. - Fixed getting “Stockpile maximum exceeded” Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner. - Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap. - Minor improvements to shadows. - Fixed some missing subtitles. - Fixed some floating bushes and grass. - Fixed some typos. - Fixed issues in non-English translations.
Source: [Undead Labs]