Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception patch 1.06 now live, change-log detailed
Naughty Dog has released the patch notes for the incoming Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 1.06 patch. They announced, via a blog post today, that the patch has been deployed and should be rolling out globally over the next 24 hours. While patch 1.06 adds the necessary technical hooks for the upcoming Co-Op Shade Survival Mode to function properly, the update also provides a good amount of gameplay and technical fixes.
Below are the patch notes to Uncharted 3 update 1.06, which should be available shortly for PS3 players:
- Players can now consistently earn the Return To Sender medal
- Players can now consistently earn the Hot Potato medal
- Players are now able to melee when automatically reloading a gun
- Players can no longer throw grenades while carrying an object
- Enemy AI now dies appropriately at the end of each Co-Op Arena round for players.
- Mute functionality has been improved; players should no longer be able to hear the other player on either side of the mute action
- Fixed an exploit with thrown objects being used to escape the level boundaries
- In Elimination in TDM, players will no longer initially spawn in the last location their buddy spawned
- Late-joiners to multiplayer games no longer have a new set of power weapons when entering a game
- Fixed a rare issue in which certain users were inappropriately kicked out of a non-DLC matchmaking game
Feel free to let Naughty Dog what you think of the incoming patch on the Naughty Dog forums. Let us know what you think in the comments below.
If you want to talk video games or want up-to-date gaming news, feel free to @Matt_GZ on Twitter or comment below.