Tropico 4: Modern Times announcement and trailer
We’re you thinking that you were getting enough Torpico 4? Think again. A new challenge is arriving, a full on expansion. Tropico 4: Modern Times will feature new content that will evolve your island nation from Cold War era to the modern age. Yup, just like that.
This expansion can be in your hands for $19.99 in March of this year. El Presidente will be pleased with your decision to purchase this add on and make his country proceed further technologically.
The features which will be added in the Tropico 4: Modern Times will include:
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernised apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.
If that wasn’t enough for you, enjoy the introduction trailer below: