Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC release date announced
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is set to release on PC on June 12th, Ubisoft announced.
The tactical shooter, which takes you and a team of elite special-ops soldiers to deadly warzones to hunt down high valued targets, is optimized for DirectX 11, features an online widget for improved multiplayer an easy partying, and includes fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards.
A one-time product registration will be required at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent internet connection will be required, except for online modes.
Below are the minimum and recommended hardware requirements to run Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solder on PC.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7 VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card** DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7® Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360 and PS3 on May 22, 2012 in North America.