Titanfall to get full line of merchandise
You know that really cool Xbox One Titanfall Limited Edition controller that was revealed earlier this month? That's just the beginning of what EA and Respawn Entertainment have planned for the highly anticipated online shooter. Today, the two announced an entire line of official Titanfall merchandise including gaming peripherals from Turtle Beach and MadCatz, apparl from Jinx! and Level Up Wear and Titan constructions sets from K'NEX (suck it, LEGO).
Here's the full line of Titanfall products you can expect when the game drops for Xbox and PC:
- Turtle Beach Xbox One Headset
- MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including Keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, PC/MAC/Smart Device Headset, Mouse and Mouse Pad
- Prima Standard and Collector's Edition Strategy Guides
- Titan Publishing Art Book
- JINX! Apparel & Accessories
- Level Up Wear Apparel and Accessories
- Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- EP Memory USB Drives and Cases
- K'NEX Construction Sets
Titanfall is due out for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on March 11, 2014 in North America and on March 13, 2014 in Europe.