This Mass Effect watch was only believed to exist in your dreams
I am in no way some sort of watch connoisseur. With that said, this Mass Effect themed watch is absolutely gorgeous. As a huge Mass Effect fan, I’d wear the @#$% out of this watch in a heartbeat. It looks like Shepard’s armor! My absolute favorite part of this watch is now the ‘7’ is red – such an awesome little detail.
This is the first ever official Mass Effect watch. Don’t worry, this isn’t some sort of BioWare creation, this watch is 100% made by an independently-owned and operated Los Angeles based company; the Meister Watches (MSTR) company. There will only be 500 of these beautiful bad boys made and the first pre-order amount has already been filled. Each watch purchased will come with a certificate of authenticity. ORDER yours now!
The specs are as follows:
- Black Stainless Steel Bezel and Band—resistant to corrosion and staining—and composed of 316L NASA grade steel
- Each Laser Etched Backcase individually numbered, with N7 and Mass Effect Logos
- 45mm Carbon Fiber Face, with a rugged 15mm thickness
- Swiss Movement
- 100M Water Resistant
- Date Display
- Fits approximate wrist size: 15cm - 21cm. Additional links included and can be added.
- 2-Year Warranty on all watches with customer/repair service through Meister directly
Here is the kicker, and honestly the only reason I’m not whipping out my wallet right now, this watch goes for $475. Right now they are asking for just $150 for the initial deposit and then you’ll have to pay the remaining $325 when it’s ready to ship. In no way am I saying $475 is too much for this well-crafted watch, I’m just saying that I’m gaming journalist and that is out of my league for an accessary.
Like I said though, I’d absolutely wear the ever living @#$% out of that bad boy.
Historian, teacher, writer, gamer, cheat master, and tech guru: follow on Twitter @AndrewC_GZ