There's some great features coming with the PS Vita 3.00 system update
System software update 3.00 for the PS Vita is bringing a bunch of new features with it, including PS4 Link, which allows the PS Vita to connect to the PS4 for Remote Play and Second Screen capabilities. With the PlayStation 4 release 10 days away on November 15, this is easily the feature to be most excited for. But that's not all that's coming with update 3.00.
Here's the rundown of what's changing...
- The Parental Controls application has been added to the home screen.
- A Panoramic Camera setting has been added, so you can now take panoramic photos on the PS Vita and look around the photo by using the Vita's built-in motion sensor.
- There are now four tabs for Friends: Find Player on PSN, Friends, Friend Requests, and Players Blocked
- Group Messaging application name and icon changed to Messages. Layout improved and you can send and receive messages with PS4 players and mobile users that are using the PlayStation app.
- Party app allows for voice and text chat with players on PS4.
- Can sync contacts saved in your email account from services like Gmail and Yahoo! Mail.
Those are just some of the changes. To read the read, visit PlayStation Blog.