The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure Now Set to Haunt North America this November
October 8, 2007
“The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” Now Set to Haunt North America this November
Got Game Entertainment confirms a November 1st in-store date for the latest spine-tingling suspense-adventure game from developer Jonathan Boakes
Got Game Entertainment LLC today announced a new release date of November 1, 2007 for “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure”, a suspense-adventure game for the PC created by Jonathan Boakes and his Darkling Room team. Hair-raising chills and thrills now lurk just around the corner for adventure game fans and ghost story lovers alike. “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” will make its retail debut at $29.99 (USD) and is not yet rated by the ESRB.
In “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure”, join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans as they unravel an ancient mystery and search for hidden treasures on England's fog-shrouded coastline, famed for its legends of smugglers, pirates, and ghosts. Wielding the tools of the modern-day ghost-hunter in a cinematic, richly detailed interactive world of wind-swept coastlines and crumbling crypts, you will be captivated, taunted, and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town “locals”.
“The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” Features:
- Spine-tingling ghost story
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena)
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game
- Chilling original soundtrack
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction
- Cast of virtual actors to share your paranormal adventure
- Local legends to investigate, interrogate, and observe
- Realistic and integrated puzzles
For more information, visit www.TheLostCrown.com.