The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure Moves to Early 2008 Release
December 19, 2007
“The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” Moves to Early 2008 Release
Got Game Entertainment announces a new release time-frame for highly anticipated ghostly adventure
Got Game Entertainment LLC today confirmed that the release of “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” has been pushed to next year. The suspense-adventure game for the PC being developed by Jonathan Boakes and his Darkling Room team is now slated for a Q1 2008 release. “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” will make its retail debut at $29.99 (USD) and is not yet rated by the ESRB.
“The developer was not able to deliver the game in the expected time-frame, but assures us that ‘the end is in sight’,” said Got Game Entertainment President Howard Horowitz. “Mr. Boakes is determined to create the best possible gaming experience and we believe ‘The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure’ will be well worth the wait.”
Got Game Entertainment is expected to announce a more precise release date shortly after the holidays.
About “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure”
In “The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure”, join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans as they unravel an ancient mystery and search for hidden treasures on England's fog-shrouded coastline, famed for its legends of smugglers, pirates, and ghosts. Wielding the tools of the modern-day ghost-hunter in a cinematic, richly detailed interactive world of wind-swept coastlines and crumbling crypts, you will be captivated, taunted, and teased by mind-bending puzzles and interactions with the town “locals”.
"The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure” Features:
- Spine-tingling ghost story
- Realistic ghost-hunting, featuring actual E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomena)
- Photographs of unexplained entities captured by creator Jonathan Boakes while researching the game
- Chilling original soundtrack
- Point and click gameplay with both first and third person interaction
- Cast of virtual actors to share your paranormal adventure
- Local legends to investigate, interrogate, and observe
- Realistic and integrated puzzles
For more information, visit www.TheLostCrown.com.