The Sims FreePlay 'Let's Eat' update out now
A new update for The Sims FreePlay has been released, giving players the chance to turn a ramshackle restaurant into the talk of Sim Town.
Update 5.6.0, better referred to as the "Let's Eat" update, is, as the name suggests, all about the food biz. Whether it's learning the new Cooking Hobby or opening up your own 5-star restaurant, this update contains all sorts of food-centric things to do including new quests.
“Tummy grumbling? It’s time to grab your napkins, shine the cutlery and get ready for a feast,” the update description reads. “Let your Sims become kings of the kitchen, master new recipes and even open a 5-star Restaurant!”
- Culinary Bliss Awaits – Add a little sugar and spice to your life with the new Cooking Hobby! Learn secret family recipes and serve up home cooked meals for all your loved ones – complete the Bread Winner Quest at level 7+
- No More Burnt Toast – Take on Sim Town’s harshest critics in the Sous Judgmental Quest and unlock an all-new Restaurant and the sharpest threads for your apprentice chef – available at level 16+
- The Pièce de Résistance – Turn a ramshackle Restaurant into the talk of Sim Town! Let your Sims enjoy a 5 star dining experience complete with lobster dinner, first class table service and even a grand piano to dance the night away
- Looking for Love? – Get to know your new crush in the upstairs bar of the Restaurant, perfect for an intimate date
- The New You – Get a Sim Makeover and completely re-vamp an existing Sim!