The Lost Shores update will 'forever change the world' of Guild Wars 2
ArenaNet is gearing up to release the second major content update for Guild Wars 2 and apparently it's one that will "forever change the world" of Tyria and the popular MMORPG. The Lost Shores is the second update within three months since the launch of Guild Wars 2 and it will bring many new features to the game, highlighted by a multi-stage, one-time event.
The update is set to arrive on November 15 and is described as a "mini-expansion" filled with new content like additional areas to explore, challenges to conquer , and goals to achieve. So what exactly are all of these new features? ArenaNet didn't go into exact detail, but did give a brief, vague overview. Here's what players can look forward to when Guild Wars 2 The Lost Shores arrives on Thursday, November 15.
- A mysterious zone to explore, accessible to all players regardless of level
- A challenging new dungeon to conquer
- A new PvP map set within a Kodan dojo
- New gear to acquire, ranging from additional weapons skins to item enhancements to an additional tier of items between Exotic and Legendary.
- Crafting updates including a new resource to harvest and 200 new recipes
- A one-time in-game event that will forever leave its mark on the world of Tyria, starting Friday, November 16 and ending Monday, November 19.