The Last of Us Remastered confirmed for summer release on PS4
After today's informal announcement revealing The Last of Us Remastered for PS4, Sony has confirmed it will release this summer. Furthermore, Naughty Dog has clarified the game's contents and detailed its pre-order bonuses.
The Last of Us Remastered will include the full game in 1080p along with a slew of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, and more. It will also bundle the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack and the single player expansion, Left Behind. A third DLC, Reclaimed Territories pack, is also included, though details will be "coming soon."
Pre-ordering the game on PS4 from any retailer will net you quite a few bonuses as well, including all of the following:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
If you pre-order fromt eh PlayStation Store, you'll receive three extra bonuses to unlock in Factions multiplayer. This includes:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode