The fourth batch of cars in Forza Horizon 2 have been revealed
We are about a month or so away from seeing the release of Forza Horizon 2, that obviously means that they can't slow down with the reveals.
Microsoft has 200 cars in mind for Forza Horizon 2 and they have been revealing them on a weekly basis. This week we are looking at the fourth batch of cars.
The batch looks something like this:
- 1958 Aston Martin DBR1
- 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Coupe
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
- 2008 BMW M3
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
- 2013 Ford Focus ST
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
- 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
- 2013 Subaru BRZ
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
Over the next 6 (or so) weeks we will be seeing the rest of the cars revealed. Until then we can talk about which cars are out favorites.
So, which car do you want to race?
Forza Horizon 2 is set to release September 30, 2014 on the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Follow me on Twitter @TatiMo_GZ