SWTOR's Guild Summit starts on Monday - Schedule detailed
Earlier today, Bioware detailed their plans for their 1st Guild Summit. They've invited 150 guilds to Austin, TX to participate in discussions regarding the game's future and to directly ask developers questions. This is a first for a MMO developer and something that Trion and Blizzard could probably stand to gain from doing. In any case, they also are going to be livestreaming the event here.
The schedule for the livestream is listed below:
- 10:00AM CST (4PM GMT) – Welcome and Introductions
- 10:30AM CST (4:30PM GMT) – State of the Game and Game Update 1.2 Presentation
- Break (Livestream offline from 11:00am to 2:00pm)
- 2:00PM CST (8:00PM GMT) – Operations and Flashpoints Discussion
- 2:45PM CST (8:45PM GMT) – Player vs. Player Discussion
- 3:30PM CST (9:30PM GMT) – Legacy Presentation
- 4:00PM CST (10:00PM GMT) – Economy and Crew Skills Discussion
- 4:30PM CST (10:30PM GMT) – Roleplayer's Discussion
- 5:00PM CST (11:00PM GMT) – Guild Features Discussion
- 5:30PM CST (11:30PM GMT) – User Interface Presentation
- 6:00PM CST (12:00AM GMT) - ...And The Rest
If you miss any of the festivites Bioware will be recording and posting them as soon as they finish, as well as opening a forum for discussions. If you want to participate yourself, you can tweet questions to #SWTORSummit.
What do you guys hope to learn from this Guild Summit? Let us know in the comments below!