Supercell reveals details for May 2016 balancing update for Clash of Clans
Clans is still a big deal despite the presence of Clash Royale
Supercell has apparently heard the complaints about the waiting times for Clash of Clans as evidenced by their May 2016 balancing update. The biggest thing of note here is that the wait time for players to build up Full Armies has been reduced. Here are the full notes.
- 2x faster brewing for all Spells
- 2x faster training for Dragon, Witch and Wall Breaker
- 3x faster training for Golem, Lava Hound and P.E.K.K.A
- Hugely reduced Hero regeneration times
- Faster training also for Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Valkyrie and Bowler
- Gameplay balance: Bowler starts attacking much faster when reaching a target. The Bowler landed a bit softer than he would have liked. While we continue to watch how strategies evolve with this new troop, a faster first-attack speed (similar to the recent Valkyrie buff) will make sure Bowlers don't lag behind the rest of the army.
- Maximum timeout searching for opponents raised from 5 to 30 minutes. This change mainly affects players at very high Trophy counts who are familiar with waiting in the clouds for targets. Previously, the game would ask you to tap a “Retry” button after a 5-minute matchmaking timeout. Now that tap is only required every 30 minutes to keep on searching.
Source: [Clash of Clans Official blog]