Super Meat Boy Anniversary Bundle Includes 10 Games You Should Already Own
Has it really been just over a year since the greatest 2D platformer of all time dazzled us with its meaty goodness? Well thankfully, all of you cretins who missed out on the startling levels of awesome the game emits, can now bathe yourself in not only its brilliant rays of funtime radiation, but also pick up nine other games that should count themselves among any game snob's library.
For just $30 (half the amount of money you were going to waste on that silly Zelda game) you can have all of these fine digital goodies added to your Steam account. And what's cool is that every one of these games has loaned a playable character to Super Meat Boy. There's a theme!
- Aquaria (Ok, we've never heard of this one. But it looks nice)
- Bit.Trip.Beat (Pong on steroids)
- Bit.Trip.Runner (Pitfall on crack)
- Braid (Mario strung out on LSD)
- Gish (Literally the black tar heroin of video games... ok, enough drug references)
- Half Life 2 (Better than Halo and Call of Duty at the same time)
- Machinarium (Robot puzzle solving, cool stuff)
- SUPER MEAT BOY (OH GOD BUY IT)
- VVVVVV (Most annoying game title ever)
- World of Goo (Everybody else pirated it, but you're better than they are)
Anyhow, spend your money on these things. Either that or get your nuts trampled in a Black Friday stampede trying to find a better deal. We also reccommend hunting down freeware titles like Flywrench, Super Jill-Off and I Wanna Be the Guy, to really round out this collection.