Strategy First Signs Classic Point N Click Adventure: Jack Keane
February 8, 2008
Strategy First Signs Classic Point ‘N’ Click Adventure: Jack Keane
Eagerly Anticipated Comic Adventure Game to be published by Strategy First in North America
Software publisher Strategy First Inc. and developer 10Tacle are thrilled to announce the signing of the hilarious adventure title, “Jack Keane and the Dokktor’s Island”
“We are delighted to team up with 10Tacle to bring such an exciting, action-packed adventure game to the North American market,” said Emanuel Wall, Strategy First Business Development Manager.
“In Strategy First we have found a great distribution partner for North America for our amusing, action-packed adventure hit “Jack Keane”. We are confident that the outstanding product quality and the comprehensive, target-oriented, marketing and PR campaign will find a broad audience who will be very much interested in the adventure of the sympathetic and bearish hero,” said Frank Holz Marketing & Sales Director, 10Tacle Studios AG, the promising partnership.
About Jack Keane
Jack Keane is an action-packed Point ‘n’ Click Adventure with loads of allusions to well-known computer games and classic movies. Set in the early colonial period, the story leads likeable adventurer Jack Keane to a wide variety of places such as London, Capetown or the jungles of India. In London he accepts a risky assignment for the Queen: it’s up to Jack to travel to a remote island and stop a mad scientist out to rule the world with his army of trained apes.
- The Funniest adventure game in the footsteps of Monkey Island
- Enthralling story including many allusions to famous movies, videos and computer games
- More than 40 funny characters
- An abundance of cinematic movies and cut-scenes
- Countless locations stuffed with interactions
- Suited for both beginners and, due to increasing difficulty levels, advance players
- Two playable characters: The very ironic, slightly clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, plus the attractive and adventuresome lady, Amanda
- 3-D levels presented in a classic adventure atmosphere
- Plenty of diverse locations such as London, the high seas, Cape Town and the Indian jungle
Jack Keane will release in North America April 15th, 2008. For more information, please visit: http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/JackKeane/