SteelSeries and ArenaNet team up for Guild Wars 2 gaming keyboard
Gaming peripheral company SteelSeries has teamed up with ArenaNet, the developer of Guild Wars 2, to introduce a Guild Wars 2-branded gaming keyboard.
The Guild Wars 2 keyboard features the game's artwork with a red, white and black color scheme, and it features red illumination with eight levels of adjustable brightness. Every key is programmable, it features 17 raised macro keys (with up to two layers per key) for a total of 250 programmable keys.
Other enhancements include:
- Raised macro keys along the top and left side, which provide faster and more precise macro combinations.
- The addition of two small tactile bumps on the W-key to provide a faster return to WASD.
- An enlarged space bar and added directional keys that support features that improve comfort and reaction time.
- A SteelSeries key that allows the user to easily adjust brightness and disable the Windows key with no software required.
- Two swappable feet that allow the user to adjust the keyboard’s angle to what is most comfortable.
For a limited time, if you preorder it from the SteelSeries web shop for $79.99, you will receive a free Guild Wars 2 gaming mouse.