Spice up your sex life with the Star Wars soundtrack
Is your sex life suffering of late? You may want to try to spice things up with a little music in the bedroom. Music-streaming service Spotify recently conducted a "Science Behind the Song" study to find out the top 20 songs to play when things are getting hot and heavy in the bedroom. The results just might surprise you.
Making the list were your typical songs like Let's Get It On from Marvin Gaye or basically anything from Barry White, but one particular soundtrack that made the list was Star Wars. That's right, apparently people in the UK love getting it on to the Star Wars soundtrack.
Look, I get the whole slave Leia costume thing, but the actual Star Wars soundtrack? I'm trying to imagine the exact song one might listen to, maybe the Millennium Falcon/Tie Fighter space combat song? Which Star Wars song would you prefer to do the horizontal hustle to?
Below is the full list of top 20 songs that people listen to during sex; Star Wars just makes the list at number 20:
- Dirty Dancing soundtrack
- Marvin Gaye, Sexual Healing
- Ravel, Bolero
- Berlin, Take My Breath Away
- Barry White (anything from his collection)
- Marvin Gaye, Let's Get It On
- Righteous Brothers, Unchained Melody
- Celine Dion, Titanic soundtrack / My Heart Will Go On
- Serge Gainsbourg, Je T`aime
- Whitney Houston, I Will Always Love You
- Aerosmith, I Don`t Want to Miss A Thing
- 12. Kings of Leon, Sex On Fire
- 13. Rodgers & Hammerstein, Sound of Music
- 14. Tchaikovsky, 1812 Overture
- 15. Grease soundtrack
- 16. Donna Summer, I Feel Love
- 17. Boyz II Men, I'll Make Love to You
- 18. Abba, Mama Mia
- 19. Tom Jones, Sex Bomb
- 20. Star Wars soundtrack
The survey was conducted by London music psychologist Daniel Mullensiefen who studied 2,000 people int eh UK between the ages of 18 and 91.