Sony Online celebrates Star Wars Day with Clone War Adventures
We aren't the only ones celebrating Star Wars Day. SOE just announced that they are jumping in on the Star Wars festivities.
To celebrate this holiday, SOE is offering players 40 booster points just for logging into Star Wars: Clone War Adventures, the family-friendly browser-based game.
SOE has also teamed up with the official Star Wars website to provide users with a code that will give players a special Nelona Dual-Bladed Lightsaber in Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures. It is one of only four dual-bladed lightsabers in the entire game.
In addition, as a special promotion, Jedi membership for Clone Wars Adventures will be available for only $1.99 for the first month for new registrants.
On top of that, if you already play Clone Wars Adventures, SOE has issued you a challenge. Twelve Masters served on the Jedi Council during the Clone Wars, and if you can get all 12 questions correct, you are definitely a Jedi - at least by Sony's standards.
- What is the name of the underwater city Jar Jar Binks comes from?
- What is the name of the Tusken Raiders' home world?
- To exact revenge, Darth Maul and Savage Opress lead Obi-Wan onto which planet?
- After being repaired by Mother Talzin, who does Darth Maul go after for revenge?
- What is the name of Chewbacca's home planet?
- What species is Chewbacca?
- Who is Savage Opress' older brother?
- Who broke Ziro the Hutt out of prison?
- Pre Vizsla is the leader of what renegade Mandalorian group?
- What color is Darth Maul's Lightsaber?
- Which clone was imprisoned by the 501st during the battle of Umbara?
Who is the young bounty hunter that plots to assassinate Mace Windu?