So Apple's iPhone 5 came out today
Well today the iPhone 5 came out. If you are living in the United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, or the United Kingdom… this Apple phone technically available. And unless you’ve been living under a rock, you knew this bad boy was coming regardless how much you care about Apple.
I say it’s ‘technically’ available because it is in stores but most likely you aren’t getting one today too easily. I decided to make a list of the easiest ways to get your grubby little hands on an iPhone 5 today:
- Had ordered phone the second it went on sale.
- Took the day off and slept outside a store that sells said phone.
- Work at a place that sells the phone.
- Be an Apple employee.
- Sleep with an Apple employee (encouraged).
- Take time machine to order phone first or travel to near future where more phones are available and risk time paradox (hard).
Most likely if you preordered your phone you will have to wait another week or two before you get that early birthday present in your mail box. I mean, patience is always an option but that is something NO fan boy (or lady) has.
Another wacky alternative is to just, you know, not care. What’s this I hear about the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Historian, teacher, writer, gamer, cheat master, and tech guru: follow on Twitter @AndrewC_GZ