Sniper Elite 4 gets launch trailer and season pass details
Timing is everything.
The popular World War 2 sniping series, Sniper Elite, is returning next week with Sniper Elite 4. The game will build off the successful formula of the series which allows players to strategically maneuver their way through war zones while taking out enemies and enemy opposition.
Below, you can find the launch trailer that shows off how players can approach situations and the importance of timing in Sniper Elite. Rebellion also detailed all of the season pass content which includes the traditional Hitler assassination mission we've come to expect, expansion packs, and weapons. The season pass will set players back an additional $34.99.
All of the pre-order bonus content
- Target: Führer campaign mission, in which players will infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility, presumably in order to sit down with Hitler and give him a chance to really internalize some bullets.
- Camouflage rifle skin pack, for the discerning sniper that likes his death-dealer lush and green.
- Three extra campaign missions: a separate three-chapter campaign telling the story of how protagonist Karl Fairburne escapes Italy.
- Three extra expansion packs: to be released alongside a campaign mission, each expansion will include three new weapons, eight weapon skins, and two new characters for use in co-op and multiplayer.
- Yet more expansion packs: more weapons, including silenced weapons, famous historical allied wartime rifles, and close-quarters weapons and equipment, as well as three more co-op and multiplayer characters.
Sniper Elite 4 releases February 14th for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.