Skyrim beta updated to 1.4.27 on Steam
Bethesda, yesterday, rolled out a new Skyrim beta update. Skyrim version 1.4.27 is now live on Steam, just a few days after the recently release 1.4.26 update, adding one change.
According to Bethesda, "followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking".
This change is in addition to the changes from version 1.4.26 which was focused mostly on improving the newly released Skyrim workshop.
The 1.4.26 update did contain some actual bug fixes too, however. Below are the bug fixes introduced since version 1.4.26 was released.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
Just like 1.4.26, Skyrim beta version 1.4.27 is still technically "in development" and any update applied is at your own risk. Bethesda suggests installing it only if you are affected by any of the issues outlined above.