Serious Sam: BFE to Launch on PC October 18th
Time for gaming to get serious again. Announced today, the highly anticipated Serious Sam 3: BFE will release October 18th on PC. There is no "take cover" element in this arcade-style shooter featuring massive hordes of enemies and over-the-top action.
“We believe Serious Sam 3: BFE is the best Serious Sam game we’ve ever made,” said Davor Hunski, Chief Creative Guy at Croteam. “We’ve designed a true arcade-style FPS game with the non-stop brutal action the series is known for and our fans have loved for the past decade.”
Now available for pre-order on Steam, Get Games, and other digital services, gamers can get some serious discounts and a kick ass surprise.
- A serious 10% discount off of Serious Sam 3: BFE preorder on Steam
- A super serious additional 10% discount off of Serious Sam 3: BFE for customers that already own a Serious Sam title on Steam.
- Timed exclusive Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker multiplayer avatar for use in Serious Sam 3: BFE.
Additionally, serious fans can also preorder the Serious Sam 3: BFE Digital Serious Edition that includes:
- Serious Sam: First and Second Encounter Classic, Giftable if Already Owned
- Exclusive Making-Of Serious Sam 3: BFE Video
- Exclusive Gold Fork Parker and Gold Serious Sam Multiplayer Character
- Timed Exclusive Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze Multiplayer Character
- Timed Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24 "Devastator" Weapon
- Complete Collection of High-Res Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailers and Game Videos
- Official Sound Track Composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode
- Digital Artbook, High-Res Posters and Box Art
If that's not incentive enough, maybe you can help out Fork Parker.
“I pledge to take one dollar from each Serious Sam 3: BFE preorder and put it towards my wife’s outrageously expensive tit job,” said Fork Parker, Devolver Digital CFO. “So get to preordering nerds, I want these babies to block out the sun when I’m done with them.”